ALL OCCUPIERS OF WINDMILL LODGES ARE EXPECTED TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWNG RULES
- Smoking is not permitted in our lodges
- Pets are only permitted in our pet friendly lodges (Wagtail & Woodpecker) and all pet terms and conditions must be adhered to.
- No furniture, bedding, plates and cutlery are to be moved from or between lodges.
- There will be a charge for missing and damaged linen.
On departure before 10am please ensure that:
- All washing up is done/dishwasher emptied.
- Beds are stripped, with the bedding placed on the floor with the duvet cover separate to the rest of the bedding.
- Towels are placed in a dry bath. Please leave towelling robes hanging up.
- All bins are emptied including the bathroom, bedroom and living room bins and the rubbish/recycling has been taken to the refuse/recycling point provided at the entrance to the site.
- The Lodge is left as clean and tidy as you found it upon arrival.
Windmill Lodges reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) for lodges left in a poor state on departure. All breakages and damages will be charged for in addition to this.
All guests are expected to behave in a courteous manner to the owners, staff and other occupiers at all times.
You agree that you will not:
- Commit any criminal offence at Windmill Lodges or use your Lodge for the furtherance of any criminal activity.
- Commit any act of vandalism or nuisance, keep any firearm or weapon in your lodge.
- Use unlawful drugs.
- Create any noise or disturbance.
- Fireworks and drones are not permitted
- Carry on any trade or business in your Lodge
VISITORS – NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED ONSITE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times. This is particularly important when using the hot tub and whilst in the vicinity of the lake.
The use of the hot tub is at your own risk and the safety rules displayed regarding the use of this must be adhered to. We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in the need to drain and refill the hot tub, a charge of £50 will be made. The use of hot tubs is prohibited between 10am and 12noon to allow us to carry out daily maintenance. Guides to the proper use of our hot tubs are available in each of our lodges. Swimwear must be worn at all times and please ensure you shower prior to use.
No paddling, swimming or use of boats is permitted in the lake or on the banks of the lake.
Barbecues are only permitted when using the barbecue stand on your lodge. These are for use with disposable barbecues only. Barbecues are only available from Easter to October.
Please respect other guests and ensure no noise is audible outside the lodge between the hours of 22.00 and 08.00. Please bear this in mind in particular when using the hot tub.
These must only be parked in the designated parking area and must not be left on the grass or where they can obstruct the roadway or cause damage to landscaping. Repairs to vehicles (except emergency repairs) must not be carried out. All signs are to be obeyed at all times. Please do not exceed 5 mph when driving around our site. Charging of electric vehicles is strictly not permitted without prior consent.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, the site rules broken, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.