Woodpecker is our two bedroom 4-star lodge offering log cabin breaks in Suffolk and is ideal for couples, families or friends.
A stay in our Woodpecker log cabin offers the following features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen, including full size cooker, dishwasher, fridge & microwave
- Coal effect feature fireplace & under floor heating
- Leather sofas
- TV with DVD player in the lounge
- TV in the bedrooms
- CD Player and radio
- Four poster bed, En-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom, Family bathroom
- Private hot tub (partly lowered into the decking)
- Barbecue stand on veranda for disposable BBQ (in season)
- Private parking next to the cabin
- On-site laundry facilities
- Ramp access to cabin, Parking spaces
- Free Wifi – please note this is rural broadband, suitable for email and google searches
- Bed linen, bath sheets, hand towels and bath robes
- If 2 guests are staying and only use one bedroom a 10% discount is automatically applied
- Use of covered heated swimming pool (end May – end September)
- On-site EV charge point (charges apply)
Woodpecker Lodge offers spacious and comfortable self-catering holiday accommodation. Its coal effect feature fireplace, under floor heating, leather sofas and sofa bed in the lounge makes it is the ideal place to relax and make yourself at home. Patio doors from the lounge lead to the veranda, complete with furniture, where you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings overlooking our tranquil lake whilst dining alfresco.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a romantic four poster bed. For that special treat during your stay, Woodpecker has its own private hot tub which is located on the veranda just a few steps from the hall. Here you can truly relax and unwind at any time, perhaps watching the sun rise in the morning or looking at the stars in the evening.
The second bedroom has comfortable twin beds and there is also a family bathroom.
The well equipped, fully fitted kitchen has all you could possibly need during your stay. A pine table and chairs in the dining area offers a perfect place to eat whilst planning what to do during your holiday.
There are steps leading to the entrance of Woodpecker Lodge however, access can also be gained via a ramp. In addition, the hot tub has been lowered into the decking providing easier access. These features may prove a more suitable option for some of our guests.
For log cabin breaks, Woodpecker Lodge offers the perfect place to spend your holiday at any time of the year. Once you arrive, the only thing you need to decide is what wonderful places you should visit and the best place to relax, either in the hot tub, dining al fresco, or on those cooler evenings on the sofa in front of the fire.