Kingfisher, our 5-star holiday log cabin, is the jewel in Windmill Lodges’ crown. Two double bedrooms with hot tub and sauna. Large kitchen with range cooker and living room with SMART TV and coal effect gas stove.
A stay in our Kingfisher log cabin offers the following features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen, including range cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge freezer, coffee maker & bread maker
- Coal effect feature fireplace & under floor heating
- Leather sofas
- TV with Blu ray DVD player in the lounge
- TV in the bedrooms
- CD player and radio
- King size wooden sleigh bed
- En-suite bathroom with corner bath
- Double bed in second bedroom
- Family shower room with double sized shower
- Infra red sauna
- Private hot tub
- Two patios complete with garden furniture
- Gas BBQ and stand on veranda for disposable BBQ (in season)
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, bath sheets, hand towels and bath robes
- Additional complimentary items in your welcome pack
- Folding guest bed for a child up to the age of 16 (charge applies)
- We do not accept pets in this log cabin
- If 2 guests are staying and only use one bedroom a 5% discount is automatically applied
- Use of covered heated swimming pool (end of May – end of September)
- On-site EV charge point (charges apply)
Kingfisher lodge has all you need for a relaxing break with the extra special touches of luxury. With two patios and a decked area, you can follow the sun’s course during the day and night, relax in the hot tub under the stars or, if you prefer, in the infra red sauna complete with mood lighting and integral sound system. The large lodge comfortably sleeps 4 guests*. The master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom complete with corner bath, has a king size wooden sleigh bed, TV and French doors opening out onto the decking leading to the hot tub and patio area complete with furniture. Overlooking the peaceful countryside, it’s perfect for an intimate breakfast or pre dinner drinks. There is a second bedroom with a double bed and TV and a family shower room with double sized shower. Both bathrooms have under floor heating – so no cold toes, even in the depths of winter!
The spacious kitchen/dining area is beautifully fitted and has a range cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee maker and even a bread maker! The large, comfortable lounge is furnished with leather sofas, TV and Blu ray DVD player. Double doors here lead on to a decked area with bistro seating, overlooking our small tranquil lake; it’s the perfect place to relax, while taking in the beautiful surroundings.
Kingfisher is an ideal cabin for your special occasion, offering a wonderful stay in supreme comfort.
* If you are a family of 5 with a child up to the age of 16, we can offer a folding guest bed for Kingfisher lodge to accommodate a total of 5 guests (additional charge applies – please telephone the office to add this option to your booking)
Please note: Kingfisher Lodge is not available for group bookings; where 2 or more lodges are booked to accommodate a large group of guests from the same party.