Bullfinch is one of our larger two bedroom 4-star authentic log cabins in Suffolk, offering a fantastic place to stay for couples, families or friends.
A stay in our Bullfinch log cabin offers the following features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen, including full size cooker, dishwasher, fridge and microwave
- Coal effect feature fireplace & under floor heating
- Leather sofas
- TV with DVD player in the lounge
- TV in the bedrooms
- CD player and radio
- King size bed, En-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom, Family bathroom
- Private hot tub
- Barbecue stand on veranda for disposable BBQ (in season)
- Parking spaces next to cabin
- On-site laundry facilities
- Free WiFi – please note this is rural broadband, suitable for email and google searches
- Bed linen, bath sheets, hand towels and bath robes
- We do not accept pets in this log cabin
- If 2 guests are staying and only use one bedroom a 10% discount is automatically applied
- Use of covered heated swimming pool (end of May – end of September)
- On-site EV charge point (charges apply)
The open plan lounge area offers an ideal place to unwind with its coal effect feature fireplace, under floor heating, leather sofa and sofa bed – just perfect for cosy nights in after a busy day exploring the beautiful Suffolk countryside. Patio doors lead to the veranda, which overlooks our tranquil lake, providing a wonderful place to relax whilst dining alfresco.
The master bedroom, with its en-suite, comes complete with a king size bed. For that ultimate relaxing experience, just take a few steps through the bedroom door onto the veranda where you can unwind in your own private hot tub. The second bedroom is furnished with twin beds and has direct access to a family bathroom, plus there is plenty of space should you require a travel cot.
The fully fitted kitchen makes you feel at home and is well equipped with everything you need during your stay. The dining area, comfortably furnished with a pine table and chairs make it a perfect place for sharing a meal, whilst planning places to visit during your holiday.
Our authentic log cabins have all you need to enjoy your holiday. All you have to do once you arrive is to decide whether to relax in the hot tub, dine alfresco or take a countryside walk to enjoy the charming Suffolk scenery.